Manpower Client is the world’s leading beauty company which empowers billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. That’s why it is surrounded with 82 000 company driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 140 countries. More than 100 employees representing about 6 different nationalities working in our Baltic office.
Currently Manpower client is looking for a dedicated Customer Support Specialist who will join Baltic team with the terminated 6 months contract in Vilnius.
• Be the part of Customer Care Team, support colleagues in ensuring execution of the order-to-delivery cycle.
• Support Customer Care Team answering clients’ emails and phone calls (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes, etc.).
• Record, analyze and follow up dispute situations (complaints, returns, etc.) according to the company procedures.
• Ensure sharing and reliability of the client-related information within the organization.
• Fluency in English language - verbal and written, Russian language - basics.
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software.
• Experience in Customer service or Logistic area, work with SAP would be considered as an advantage.
• Soft skills: self-organized, flexible, ready to work under the stress, good team spirit, ready to handle multiple tasks at a time with a high attention to detail.
Mes jums siūlome
• Exclusive discounts for the company's products.
• Representing world’s leading brands in the industry and market leader in region.
• Valuable knowledge and experience for future development.
• Fixed term employment (6 months contract).
1600 € per mėnesį prieš mokesčius